PIXNET Logo登入

be a tutor

跳到主文

[url=http://tutor.zoapcon.com/]be a tutor[/url]

部落格全站分類:時尚美妝

  • 相簿
  • 部落格
  • 留言
  • 名片
  • 12月 14 週二 201012:12
  • 商務出行必備的29句實用口語





補習-商務出行必備的29句實用口語







http://tutor.zoapcon.com/-be a
tutor
 











補習介紹商務出行必備的29句實用口語:1. I want a package
deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿。2. I'd like to change this
ticket to the first class. 我想把這張票換成頭等車。 3. I'd like to reserve a sleeper to
Chicago. 我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。





1. I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿。


2. I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。


3. I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。


4. I won't check this baggage 這件行李我不托運。


5. I'd like to sit in the front of the plane. 我想坐在飛機前排。


6. I missed my train. 我沒趕上車。


7. I haven't nothing to declare. 我沒申報的東西。


8. It's all personal effects. 這些東西都是私人用品。


9. I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我會在機場柜臺拿機票。


10. I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to
Detroit, please. 我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。


11. We waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。


12. I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要買一張優待票代替。


13. I'd like a refund on this ticket. 我要退這張票。


14. I'd like to have a seat by the window. 我要一個靠窗的座位。


15. You have to change at Chicago station. 你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。


16. We have only one a day for New York. 到紐約的一天只有一班。


17. Sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部滿了。


18. I'd like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要預訂一個座位去紐約。


19. The flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
這趟航班是9月5號的ak708。


20. There's a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10點半有班機。


21. I'm looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。


22. I'd like to make a reservation. 我想預訂。


23. The sooner, the better. 越快越好。


24. I'd like to change my reservation. 我想變更一下我的預訂。


25. I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。


26. My reservation number is 2991. 我的預約號是2991。


27. I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我在東京預訂的。 更多信息請訪問:http://www.24en.com/


28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天預訂的。


29. I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。



上門補習


(繼續閱讀...)
文章標籤

be a tutor 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(9)

  • 個人分類:be a tutor
▲top
  • 12月 14 週二 201012:12
  • 商務合同英譯應注意的問題





補習-商務合同英譯應注意的問題







http://tutor.zoapcon.com/-be a
tutor
 











補習介紹商務合同英譯應注意的問題:商務合同屬于法律性公文,所以英譯時,有些詞語要用公文語詞語、特別是酌情使用英語慣用的一套公文語副詞,就會起到使譯文結構嚴謹、邏輯嚴密、言簡意賅的作用。





商務合同屬于法律性公文,所以英譯時,有些詞語要用公文語詞語、特別是酌情使用英語慣用的一套公文語副詞,就會起到使譯文結構嚴謹、邏輯嚴密、言簡意賅的作用。


一.公文副詞


但是從一些合同的英文譯本中發現,這種公文語副同常被普通詞語所代替,從而影響到譯文的質量。
實際上,這種公文語慣用副同為數并不多,而已構詞簡單易記。常用的這類副詞是由 here、there、where 等副詞分別加上
after、by、in、of、on、to、under、upon、with 等副詞,構成一體化形式的公文語副詞。例如:
從此以后、今后:hereafter;
此后、以后:thereafter;
在其上:thereon/thereupon;
在其下:thereunder;
對于這個:hereto;
對于那個:whereto;
在上文:hereinabove/hereinbefore;
在下文:hereinafter/hereinbelow;
在上文中、在上一部分中:thereinbefore;
在下文中、在下一部分中:thereinafter.


現用兩個實例,說明在英譯合同中如何酌情使用上述副詞。
例 1:本合同自買方和建造方簽署之日生效。
This Contract shall
come into force from the date of execution hereof by the Buyer and the Builder.
例 2:下述簽署人同意在中國制造新產品,其品牌以此為合適。
The undersigned hereby agrees that the new
products whereto this trade name is more appropriate are made in China.


二、謹慎選用極易混淆的詞語
英譯商務合同時,常常由于選同不當而尋致詞不達意或者意思模棱兩可,有時甚至表達的是完全不同的含義。因此了解與掌握極易混淆的詞語的區別是極為重要的,是提高英譯質量的關鍵因素之一,現把常用且易混淆的七對詞語,用典型實例論述如下。


2.1. shipping advice 與 shipping instructions
shipping advice
是裝運通知,是由出口商(賣主)發給進口商(買主)的。然而 shipping instructions
則是裝運須知,是進口商(買主)發給出口商(賣主)的。另外要注意區分 vendor(賣主)與 vendee(買主),consignor(發貨人)與
consignee(收貨人)。上述這三對詞語在英譯時、極易發生筆誤。


2.2. abide by 與 comply with
abide by 與 comply with
都有遵守的意思.但是當主語是人時,英譯遵守須用 abide by。當主語是非人稱時,則用 comply with 英譯遵守。
例
3:雙方都應遵守/雙方的一切活動都應遵守合同規定。
Both parties Shall abide by/All the activities of
both parties shall comply with the contractual stipulations.


2.3. change A to B 與 change A into B
英譯把 A 改為 B用change A to B,英譯把 A
折合成/兌換成 B用change A into B,兩者不可混淆。
例 4:交貨期改為 8 月并將美元折合成人民幣。
Both parties
agree that change the time of shipment to August and change US dollar into
Renminbi.


2.4. ex 與 per
源自拉丁語的介詞 ex 與 per 有各自不同的含義。英譯由某輪船運來的貨物時用 ex,由某輪船運走的貨物用
Per,而由某輪船承運用 by。
例 5:由維多利亞輪運走/運來/承運的最后一批貨將于 10 月 1 日抵達倫敦。
The last batch
per/ex/by S.S. Victoria will arrive at London on October (S.S. = Steamship)


2.5. in 與 after
當英譯多少天之后的時間時,往往是指多少天之后的確切的一天,所以必須用介詞 in,而不能用 after,因為介詞
after 指的是多少天之后的不確切的任何一天。
例 6:該貨于 11 月 10 日由東風輪運出,41 天后抵達鹿特丹港。
The good
shall be shipped per M.V. Dong Feng on November 10 and are due to arrive at
Rottedaml in 140 days. (M.V.= motor vessel)


2.6. on/upon 與 after <BR> <BR> 當英譯到后,就時,用介詞 on/upon,而不用 after,因為
after 表示之后的時間不明確。
例 7:發票貨值須貨到付給。 <BR> The invoice value is to be paid
on/upon arrival of the goods.


2.7. by 與 before
當英譯終止時間時,比如在某月某日之前,如果包括所寫日期時,就用介詞
by;如果不包括所寫日期,即指到所寫日期的前一天為止,就要用介詞 before。
例 8:賣方須在 6 月 15 日前將貨交給買方。
The
vendor shall deliver the goods to the vendee by June 15.(or: before June 16,說明含
6 月 15 日在內。如果不含 6 月 15 日,就譯為 by June 14 或者 before June 15。)



三、慎重處理合同的關鍵細目
實踐證明,英譯合同中容易出現差錯的地方,一般來說,不是大的陳述性條款。而恰恰是一些關鍵的細目.比如:金錢、時間、數量等。為了避免出差錯,在英譯合同時,常常使用一些有限定作用的結構來界定細目所指定的確切范圍。


3.1. 限定責任
眾所周知,合同中要明確規定雙方的責任。為英譯出雙方責任的權限與范圍,常常使用連詞和介詞的固定結構。現把最常用的此類結構舉例說明如下。


3.1.1 and/or
常用 and/or 英譯合同中甲和乙+甲或乙的內容,這樣就可避免漏譯其中的一部分。
例
9:如果上述貨物對船舶和(或)船上其它貨物造成任何損害,托運人應負全責。
The shipper shall be liable for all
damage caused by such goods to the ship and/or cargo on buard.


3.1.2 by and between
常用 by and between 強調合同是由雙方簽訂的,因此雙方必須嚴格履行合同所賦于的責任。
例 10:買賣雙方同意按下述條款購買出售下列商品并簽訂本合同。
This Contract is made by and between the
Buyer and the Seller, whereby the Buyer agrees to buy and the Seller agrees to
sell the undermentioned commodity subject to the terms and conditions stipulated
below.


3.2. 限定時間
英譯與時間有關的文字,都應非常嚴格慎重地處理,因為合同對時間的要求是準確無誤。所以英譯起止時間時,常用以下結構來限定準確的時間。


3.2.1 雙介詞
用雙介詞英譯含當天日期在內的起止時間。
例 11;自 9 月 2O 日起,甲方已無權接受任何定單或收據。
Party Ashall be unauthorized to accept any orders or to collect any account
on and after September 20.
例 12:我公司的條件是,3 個月內,即不得晚于 5 月 1 日,支付現金。
Our
terms are cash within three months, i.e. on or before May 1.


3.2.2 not(no)later than <BR> 用not (no) later than +日期英譯不遲于某月某日。
例
13:本合同簽字之日一個月內,即不遲于 12 月 15 日,你方須將貨物裝船。
Party B shall ship the goods within
one month of the date of signing this Contract, i.e. not later than December
15.


3.2.3 include 的相應形式
常用 include 的相應形式:inclusive、including 和
included,來限定含當日在內的時間。
例 14:本證在北京議付,有效期至 1 月 1 日。
This credit expires
till January 1(inclusive) for negotiation in Beijing. (or:This credit expires
till and including January 1 for negotiation in Beijing.) 如果不包括 1 月 1 日在內,英譯為
till and not including January 1。


3.3. 限定金額
為避免金額數量的差漏、偽造或涂改,英譯時常用以下措施嚴格把關。


3.3.1.大寫文字重復金額
英譯金額須在小寫之后,在括號內用大寫文字重復該金額,即使原文合同中沒有大寫,英譯時也有必要加上大寫。在大寫文字前加上SAY,意為大寫;在最后加上ONLY.意思為整。必須注意:小寫與大寫的金額數量要一致。
例 16:聘方須每月付給受聘方美元 500 元整。
Party A shall pay Party B a monthly salary of
US $ 500 (SAY FIVE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ONLY).


3.3.2. 正確使用貨幣符號
英譯金額必須注意區分和正確使用各種不同的貨幣名稱符號。$既可代表美元,又可代表其他某些地方的貨幣;而£不僅代表英鎊,又可代表其他某些地方的貨幣。
必須注意:當金額用數字書寫時,金額數字必須緊靠貨幣符號,例如:Can $891,568,不能寫成:Can $
891,568。另外,翻譯的還要特別注意金額中是小數點 (.) 還是分節號
(,),因為這兩個符號極易引起筆誤,稍有疏忽,其后果是不堪設想的。



上門補習


(繼續閱讀...)
文章標籤

be a tutor 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(5)

  • 個人分類:be a tutor
▲top
  • 12月 14 週二 201012:12
  • 商務宴會點酒四大注意事項





補習-商務宴會點酒四大注意事項







http://tutor.zoapcon.com/-be a
tutor
 











補習介紹商務宴會點酒四大注意事項:在商業場合上點酒的能力并非無關緊要。而商務人士的一言一行都會被當作判斷其能力高低的依據,點酒是否干脆老練且讓人皆大歡喜,或許被賦予了遠遠超出其本身的意義。





在商業場合上點酒的能力并非無關緊要。而商務人士的一言一行都會被當作判斷其能力高低的依據,點酒是否干脆老練且讓人皆大歡喜,或許被賦予了遠遠超出其本身的意義。


We were conducting a wine-tasting dinner for our company last
month with some pretty high-level executives from a broad spectrum of
industries. What they all had in common was this question: When I'm at a
business dinner and they hand me the wine list (either because they think I know
something about wine or because of my position), what the heck am I supposed to
do?


上個月我們為本公司舉辦了一場葡萄酒品嘗晚宴,赴會的有一些來自各行業的級別相當高的主管。他們都問到一個同樣的問題:在商務晚宴上別人把酒單遞給我時(或是因為他們以為我懂點葡萄酒或是因我擔任的職務的緣故),我到底該怎么應付呢?


John answered in one word: 'Cheat.' To which several people
replied: 'Cheap?' Well, yes, but let's start at the beginning.


約翰的回答是一個詞:
忽悠。有幾個人回應道:便宜?(譯者注:英文中cheat和cheap僅一字母之差,且讀音非常相似)嗯,兩者都對。但還是讓我們從頭說起。


Ordering the wine at a business function is not unimportant.
Business people are judged by just about everything they do, and an ability to
order wine crisply and well probably takes on far more significance than it
should. When we first wrote about this issue in 2000, we quoted someone who
still remembered a young associate, 20 years earlier, nervously looking over the
wine list and finally telling the sommelier, 'I think we'll try the Lancers.' In
fact, this situation is even more fraught than it was in 2000 because of the
recession. Back then, the person forced to choose the wine could simply focus on
a California cult Cabernet or some other fancy bottle and everybody would be
happy. These days, the bottom line when it comes to wine really is the bottom
line. Successful business people are supposed to be able to identify value - and
the wine list is no exception. This is where the 'cheap' comes in.


在商業場合上點酒的能力并非無關緊要。而商務人士的一言一行都會被當作判斷其能力高低的依據,點酒是否干脆老練且讓人皆大歡喜,或許被賦予了遠遠超出其本身的意義。我們記得當我們的文章在2000年首次涉及這個話題時,我們引述了某個人講述的20年前的故事。他記得有位年輕的助理緊張地看著酒單,最后告訴侍酒師,我想我們就嘗嘗Lancers吧。事實上,由于目前經濟的不景氣,這種事情的發生比2000年還要頻繁。在那個年代,被迫點酒者可以索性將重點放在加州California
cult
Cabernet酒或其它精美的酒上,而這樣做也會讓人皆大歡喜。如今,點酒的底線還真的是指價格的底線了。成功的商業人士都應該是識貨的,在點酒上也不會例外。這就是我們所說的便宜的意思。


And here's where 'cheat' comes in: More and more restaurants
have their wine lists online. Find it and study it before you go. See what fits
into your budget and look up the wines online. By the time you are handed the
list, you'll be able to make a snap judgment that will make it appear you know
what you're doing and are a quick decision-maker to boot. If the wine list is
not online, drop by the restaurant in advance, look over the list and talk with
the sommelier. It's a small investment in time that will pay big dividends.


現在我們說說忽悠是怎么回事:如今越來越多的餐館把其酒單放在網上。請你上網找到酒單并在赴宴前對它進行一番推敲,看看有什么酒在你的預算之內,然后在網上了解一下這些酒。這樣,當你拿到酒單時就可以迅速做出判斷,且這會讓你看起來像是很懂行而且是能迅速拿主意的人。如果網上找不到酒單,那就請事先到餐廳走一趟看下酒單并與調酒師聊聊。時間上的這點小投資會讓你有大回報的。


Even if this isn't possible, at least spend a few minutes doing
some Web browsing on the type of wine likely to be listed. Northern Italian
restaurant? You probably will see a delightful, well-priced Barbera. Greek
restaurant? At least you can remember that Assyrtiko is the famous white wine
from Santorini. If this simply isn't possible, here are some tips:


即使在上述條件不允許的情況下,你至少要在網上花上幾分鐘對可能出現在酒單上的葡萄酒做些調研。去北意大利風味的餐廳嗎?那酒單上可能會出現令人愉悅且價格公道的Barbera酒。去希臘風味餐廳?那你至少可以記住Assyrtiko是著名的產自圣托里尼島的白葡萄酒。如果所有這一切都不可能,那么下面還有一些建議給你:


1) Move fast. The longer you stare at the
list, the more your associates will assume either that you know nothing about
wine and you're lost or that you know a lot about wine and that the wine you
order will be the greatest experience of their lives.


爽快地點酒。你越是對著酒單發呆,你的同伴們越是會認為你因對酒一竅不通而一頭霧水,或是會認為你是個葡萄酒行家因而你今天花如此大心思點的酒會令他們喝了終身難忘。


2) Skip anything that's familiar. No one is
going to be impressed if you order Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay or Yellow Tail
Shiraz and, in fact, they will be outraged at the restaurant's price. You will
be punished for staying in your comfort zone. More broadly, for value, avoid the
whole long lists of the most-familiar wines: American Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
and Chardonnay. A wine that is unfamiliar is more likely to impress your
associates.


跳過大家熟知的酒。如果你點了Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay或Yellow Tail
Shiraz,沒有人會覺得你挺在行。而事實上,他們還會為這種酒在餐廳里賣到如此貴的價格感到憤怒。為了不出錯而保守行事,你會受到懲罰的。也就是說,為了物有所值,你應該避開最為大眾熟知的那一長串葡萄酒名字如American
Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon和Chardonnay。點上一瓶無人知曉的葡萄酒,會更讓你的同伴們對你刮目相看。


3) If the list is geographically broad, it will be hard
to go wrong, for a white, with Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand and, for a red,
with Malbec from Argentina.


如果酒單上的酒五花八門產自世界各地,那出錯的可能性就很小。如要點白葡萄酒,那就點產自新西蘭的Sauvignon
Blanc;如要點紅葡萄酒,那就點產自阿根廷的Malbec。


4) If there is a sommelier, don't be shy about using
his or her help.
Good business people know how to delegate, after all,
and you are just showing that skill. But here's the key if you're really stuck:
Once you decide how much you want to spend, choose an interesting, unusual wine
around that price and then call over the sommelier and say, 'This looks
interesting to me. Do you think this is a good idea or is there something else
you'd suggest?' - but the whole time you are doing this, be pointing at the
price, not the wine. Sommeliers are used to this. They understand.


如果餐廳配有侍酒師,那就別羞于讓他或她幫你一把。優秀的商業人士畢竟都懂得如何把任務委派給他人,現在就是展示你這種能力的時候了。但假如你真的陷入了困境,這里還有個殺手:一旦有了預算,你就在預算內挑一種有點意思的但不落俗套的酒,然后把侍酒師叫過來說:這種酒看起來挺有意思的。你覺得這是個好的選擇還是你有什么別的建議?但整個過程中,你的手要指在價格上而不是在葡萄酒名字上。這種場合侍酒師們見得多了,他們會明白你的意思。


On the other hand, maybe it's all simpler than that. We were
discussing this with our old friend Mark Nadler, a Chicago-based management
consultant to CEOs at Oliver Wyman Delta, and he said, 'Here's my advice: The
worst thing you can do is try to fake it. There is no shame in acknowledging to
the table, 'You know what? I enjoy wine, but I wouldn't begin to describe myself
as an expert. So I'd like to turn this over to one of you who really knows what
they're talking about.' Believe me, you can bet there will always be at least
one person who can't wait to grab the wine list and show off. Let them do the
honors, and you earn easy points for humility.'


另外還有或許比上述都更簡單的做法。當我們和我們的老朋友馬克•納德勒討論這事的時候,他是位于芝加哥的奧緯公司的一位專門向首席執行官們提供咨詢的顧問,他說,我的建議是:沒有比不懂裝懂更糟糕的了。對整桌人坦承自己是葡萄酒外行并非是羞恥之事。我會說,盡管我喜歡喝酒,但我不會以專家自詡。因此,我想把點酒的任務交給一位真正懂酒的人。相信我,你可以打賭至少會有一個人急不可待地一把奪過酒單并開始炫耀其酒經。把此項榮耀讓給他們吧,而你又能輕松地在謙虛的美德上得分。



上門補習


(繼續閱讀...)
文章標籤

be a tutor 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(6)

  • 個人分類:be a tutor
▲top
  • 12月 14 週二 201012:11
  • 商務英語(BEC)900句





補習-商務英語(BEC)900句







http://tutor.zoapcon.com/-be a
tutor
 











補習介紹商務英語(BEC)900句:1 I want a package
deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿 2 I’d like to change this
ticket to the first class. 我想把這張票換成頭等車。





1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.


  我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿


  2 Id like to change this ticket to the first class.


  我想把這張票換成頭等車。


  3 Id like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.


  我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。


  4 I wont check this baggage 這件行李我不托運。


  5 Id like to sit in the front of the plane.


  6 I missed my train.


  7 I havent nothing to declare. 我沒申報的東西。


  8 its all personal effects. 這些東西都是私人用品。


  9 Ill pick up ticket at the airport counter.


  我會在機場柜臺拿機票。


  10 Id like two seats on todays northwest flight 7 to Detroit,
please.


  我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。


  11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.


  我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。


  12 Id like to buy an excursion pass instead.


  我要買一張優待票代替。


  13 Id like a refund on this ticket. 我要退這張票。


  14 Id like to have a seat by the window.


  我要一個靠窗的座位。


  15 you have to change at Chicago station.


  你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。


  16 we have only one a day for New York.


  到紐約的一天只有一班。


  17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部滿了。


  18 Id like to reserve a seat to New York.


  我要預訂一個座位去紐約。


  19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.


  20 theres a ten thirty flight in the morning.


  早上10點半有班機。


  21 Im looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。


  22 Id like to make a reservation. 我想預訂。


  23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。


  24 Id like to change my reservation.


  我想變更一下我的預訂。


  25 Id like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。


  26 my reservation number is 2991.


  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.


  我在東京預訂的。


  28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天預訂的。


  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。


  30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.


  我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。


  31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服還沒干。


  32 I put too much detergent in the washer.


  我在洗衣機里放了太多的洗衣粉。


  33 this stain is really stubborn. 這污垢去不掉。


  34 I did three loads of wash today.


  我今天洗了三次衣服。


  35 the train is comfortable.


  36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.


  我在行李房托運行李。


  37 he guessed the train would come in early.


  他猜想火車會很早到達。


  38 the stations are always full of people。


  39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。


  40 you need to transfer at central station.


  你必須在中央車站換車


  41 how long are you going to stay here?


  42 do you have anything to declare?


  43 whats the purpose of your visit?


  44 what time does the ship leave?


  45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?


  這艘船什么時候出發去檀香山?


  46 could you please give me the departure time?


  你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?


  47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?


  我坐船去需要預訂嗎?


  48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?


  去上海的單程票多少錢?


  49 when would you like to return/go?


  你打算什么時候回來/去?


  50 do you have any tickets available for that date?


  你們有那天的票嗎?


  51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?


  你們有那天的票嗎?


  52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?


  53 Would you take this coat to the cleaners?


  你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?


  54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?


  可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?


  55 Wont you iron this shirt for me?


  可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?


  56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?


  下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?


  57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我應該在哪里補票?


  58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?


  你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?


  59 When can you pick up your ticket?


  你什么時候可拿到車票呢?


  60 Where is immigration? 入境處在什么地方?


  61 Where can I get my baggage?


  我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?


  62 Is the departure time on schedule?


  起飛時間準時嗎?


  63 How long will the flight be delayed?


  班機誕誤多長時間?


  64 Whats the cause of the delay?什么原因延誤?


  65 Will the flight be delayed? 這班機會延誤嗎?


  66 May I have baggage tags?給我行李標簽好嗎?


  67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢?


  68 Could you explain how to fill this out?


  請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?


  69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?


  請給一份海關申報表好嗎?


  70 May I have a disembarkation card?


  請給我一張離機卡好嗎?


  71 Is this within the tax-free limit?


  這個在免稅限額內嗎?


  72 Wheres a tax-free shop? 免稅店在哪兒?


  73 What time should I be at the departure gate?


  我在什么時間到登機門?


  74 Could you help me find my baggage?


  請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?


  75 Will the flight be canceled? 這班機會取消嗎?


  76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?


  請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?


  77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next
Monday?


  78 Whats the fare to New York, Economy Class?


  去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?


  79 Where do I pick up the ticket?


  我什么地方拿機票?


  80 From which station does the train leave?


  81 Can I stop over on the way?


  我在中途可以停嗎?


  82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?


  請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?


  83 Are there any discount tickets for me?


  給我有折扣嗎?


  84 What time does the plane take off?


  飛機何時起飛呢?


  85 One way or a round trip ticket?


  單程票還是雙程票呢?


  86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?


  第一班去波士頓的列車什么時間開出呢?


  87 Is it direct train? 這是直達車嗎?


  88 What platform does the train leave from?


  這班車從哪個站臺開出呢?


  89 By what time should I check in?


  我該什么時間辦理登機手續呢?


  90 What is the boarding time? 何時登機呢?


  91 How much is the excess baggage charge?


  超額行李費多少錢?


  92 Will this flight leave on time?


  這班機準時起飛嗎?


  93 Can I bring this on the plane?


  這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?


  94 What is the gate number? 登機門是幾號?


  95 Are there reserved seats on the train?


  車上有預訂座位嗎?


  96 Where is gate six? 6號登機門在哪兒?


  97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?


  這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?


  98 Has this seat number started boarding?


  這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?


  99 Where is the ticket office? 售票處在哪兒?


  100 How long is the ticket valid?


  這車票有效期多久?


  101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?


  我還要再確認嗎?


  102 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?


  103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?


  104 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?


  我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?


  105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?


  請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?


  106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?


  火車通行證有折扣嗎?


  107 May I reconfirm my flight?


  我可以確認我的班機嗎?


  108 Are they all non-reserved seats?


  他們全部不預訂的嗎?


  109 Do I have to reserve a seat?


  我一定要預訂座位嗎?


  110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看時刻表嗎?


  111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?


  112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?


  你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?


  113 Do you have any other flights?


  114 When would you like to leave?


  115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?


  116 Where can I make a reservation?


  我到哪里可以預訂?


  117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?


  我需要預訂餐車嗎?


  118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?


  119 Is this a daily flight? 這是每日航班嗎?


  120 Excuse me. May I get by?


  對不起,我可以上車嗎?


  121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?


  坐船到那里要花多少錢?


  122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?


  123 Check it to my final destination


  把它托運到我的目的地。


  124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最遲要在8點30分到達機場。


   125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.


  把你的行李拿到行李房去。


  126 Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。


  127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.


  請你填寫這張入境卡。


  128 Let me see your passport, please.


  129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant
one.


  我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。


  130 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.


  我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。


  131 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of
you right now.


  如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。


  132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.


  我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。


  133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made
then.


  如果他有什幺意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。


  134 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our
talks?


  我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?


  135 So our evenings will be quite full then?


  那幺我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?


  136 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with
you.


  如果你們愿意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。


  137 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the
day.


  我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。


  138 Thatll put us both in the picture.


  這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。


  139 Then wed have some idea of what youll be
needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什幺了。


  140 I cant say for certain off-hand.


  我還不能馬上說定。


  141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend
all our time talking.


  有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。


  142 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.


  這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。


  143 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?


   144 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。


  145 Weve got to report back to the head office.


  我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。


  146 Thank you for you cooperation.


  147 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。


  148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your
friends. Would you please have a look at it?


  這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?


  149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to
ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。


  150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.


  我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。


  151 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。


  152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.


   153 Welcome to our factory.


  154 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。


  155 Youll know our products better after this visit.


  156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。


  157 Then we could look at the production line.


  158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。


  159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。


  160 We are running on two shifts.


  我們實行的工作是兩班倒。


  161 Almost every process is computerized.


  幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。


   162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is
decreased.


  工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。


  163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole
process.


  所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。


  164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。


  165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first
consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。


  166 Quality is even more important than quantity.


  167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much
trouble.我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。


  168 Do we have to wear the helmets?


  我們得戴上防護帽嗎?


   169 Is the production line fully automatic?


  生產線是全自動的嗎?


  170 What kind of quality control do you have?


  你們用什幺辦法來控制質量呢?


  171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.


  所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。


  172 Whats your general impression, may I ask?


  173 Im impressed by your approach to business.


  你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。


  174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.


  我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。


  175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.


  就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。


  176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。


  177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。


  178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of
establishing trade relations with your company.


  我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。


  179 We would be glad to start business with you.


  我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。


  180 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。


  181 We are happy to be of help.我們很樂意幫忙。


  182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.


  我保證通力合作。


  183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your
samples?


  可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?


  184 It will take me several hours if I really look at
everything.如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。


  185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也許對某些產品感興趣。


  186 I can just have a glance at the rest.


  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。


  187 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad. 這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。


  188 All these articles are best selling lines.


  所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。


  189 Your desire coincides with ours.


  我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。


  190 No wonder youre so experienced.


  怪不得你這幺有經驗。


  191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the
competition grew.


  隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。


  192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about
your company?


  可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?


  193 At what time can we work out a deal?


  我們什幺時候洽談生意?


  194 I hope to conclude some business with you.


  我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。


  195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。


  196 This is our common desire.


  這是我們的共同愿望。


  197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her
foreign trade.


  我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。


  198 Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it.


  我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。


  199 Seeing is believing. 百聞不如一見。


  200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?


  201 Id like to know something about your foreign trade
policy.我很想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。


   202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your
foreign trade.


  據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。


  203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual
benefit and exchange of needed goods.


  我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。


  204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.


  我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。


  205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.


  我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。


  206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export
business, have you?


  你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?


  207 Id like to know some information about the current investment
environment in your country?


  我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。


  208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.


  我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。


  209 We had expected much lower prices.


  我們希望報價再低一些。


  210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.


  這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。


  211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.


  我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。


  212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into
consideration.


  當你比較價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。


  213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.


  我敢保證我們向你提供的價格是合理的。


  214 I dont think youll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。


  215 But the market prices are changing frequently.


  但是市場價格隨時都在變化。


  216 Its up to you to decide. 這主要取決于你。


  217 The demand for our products has kept rising.


  要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。


   218 How long will your offer hold good?


  一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?


  219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.


  我們有補償貿易和合資經營。


  220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。


  221 Please give us your proposal if youre ready for that.


  如果你們愿意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。


  222 Here is our contract. 這是我們的合同。


  223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。


  224 Dont you think we should add a sentence here like this?


  難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?


  225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled
to cancel it.


  如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方有權終止合同。


  226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the
contract.


  造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。


  227 Do you have any comment on this clause?


  你對這一條款有何看法?


  228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.


  難怪大家都極為推崇你們的商業信譽。


  229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial
integrity is maintained. 重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。


  230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.


  你還有什么問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?


  231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.


  你們盡可放心,我們會按時交貨的。


  232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of
shipment.


  我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。


  233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our
negotiations.


  合同將我們達成協議的內容基本上都寫上了。


  234 I hope no questions about the terms.


  我看合同的條款沒有什么問題了。


  235 Im glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.


  我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。


  236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.


  我希望這次交易使我們之間的貿易進一步發展。


  237 Well sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.


  我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。


  238 I am ready to sign the agreement.


  我已經準備好了簽合同。


  239 Im sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你們要的是原件,不是傳真件。


  240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.


  那么,我明天就可以收到并且簽上名了。


  241 Well still be able to meet the deadline.


  我們還是可以趕上最后期限的。


  242 I will keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯絡。


  243 What is your hurry? 什么事讓您這么著急呢?


  244 Im sorry to burst in on you like this, but Im really upset.
我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心煩。


  245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so? 到底發生什么事讓您如此發愁?


  246 Im afraid I have bad news for you.


  恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。


   247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we
provided.


  你們交貨的羊毛衫和我廠提供的樣品不一致。


  248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if
necessary.


  可你們曾經答應這,如有必要,圖案可以稍作改動。


  249 Our clients are very critical on quality.


  我們的客戶對商品的質量是很挑剔的。


  250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎么辦好?


  251 Our clients want a replacement.


  我們的客戶要求換貨。


  252 Its a bit too hard. 這有點太難了吧。


   253 Its only the background color thats not identical.
這僅僅是圖案的底色不同而已。


  254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.


  這個解決辦法還比較合理。


  255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?


  你的意思是你把計算機打開后什么也看不見?


  256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the
monitor.


  我想你的問題比較大,不只是顯示器的問題。


  257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.


  不管是什么問題,我要求把這臺計算機修好。


  258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?


  你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?


  259 If not, our repairman can come to you.


  要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那里去。


   260 I would prefer if he comes here.


  我倒愿意他去我們那里。


  261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.


  我們昨天收到的第一張帳單,有一些問題。


  262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.


  我真的希望我能回答你的問題。


  263 It does appear that way.看起來好象是這樣的。


  264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.


  請讓我查查看,明天再給你答復。


  265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to
take delivery.


  由于它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。


  266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?
你們知道殘損部分的百分比嗎?


  267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of
the damage.


  我們將要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能了解損壞的程度。


  268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why
they are unassailable.


  你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。


  269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or
during the unloading process, or by other reasons.


  我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者別的原因。


  270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent
condition.


  貨物包裝得很仔細,裝船很小心,在這兒完好無損。


  271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the
goods werent handled properly.


  那么殘損一定是在運輸途中的什么地方對貨物處理不妥造成的。


  272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.


  我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。


  273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our
product.


  首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。


  274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to
the patent situation.


  專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一并提出。


  275 Please proceed with your presentation.


  請開始你的簡報。


  276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.


  是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。


  277 Has your company done any research in this field?
請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?


  278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing
to show you.


  有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。


  279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。


  280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few
comments.


  在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。


  281 I would like to ask you a favor.


  我可以提出一個要求嗎?


  282 Would you let me know your fax number?


  283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by
tomorrow?


  可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?


  284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?


  285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.


  如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。


  286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。


  287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our
agenda.


  也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。


  288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item
B.


  事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。


  289 I see. Lets break now.


  290 Shall we take a break?


  291 Let us take a break now.


  292 Let me suggest we take a break.


  293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?


  我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?


  294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.


  如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。


  295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to
us.


  我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。


  296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
請了解這一點對我們至關重要。


   297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential
to us.


  我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。


  298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.


  我們的方針是不授與專賣權。


  299 There should always be exceptions to the rule. 凡事總有例外。


   300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.


  如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這里。



301 I would like to ask you a question. 我想問你一個問題。
302 Yes. Please do. 好,請說。 303 Would you care to answer my question on the
warranty? 你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎? 304 I do not know whether you care to answer righ





301 I would like to ask you a question.


  我想問你一個問題。


  302 Yes. Please do. 好,請說。


  303 Would you care to answer my question on the
warranty? 你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?


  304 I do not know whether you care to answer right
away. 我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。


  305 I have to raise some issues which may be
embarrassing. 我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。


  306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you
just said? 抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎?


  307 It would help if you could try to speak a
little slower. 請你盡量放慢說話速度。


  308 I will try. 我會試試看。


  309 Could you please explain the premises of your
argument in more detail?


  你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?


  310 It will help me understand the point you are
trying to make. 這會幫助我了解你們的重點。


  311 We cannot proceed any further without
receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.


  我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。


  312 Actually, my interest was directed more
towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.


  事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。


  313 We really need more specific information about
your technology.


  我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。


  314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick
tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月夠了吧?


  315 I will try, but no promises.


  我會試試看,但是不敢保證。


  316 I could not catch your question. Could you
repeat it, please?


  317 You are welcome.


  318 The following answer is subject to official
confirmation.


  以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。


  319 Let me give you an indication.


  我可以提示一個想法。


  320 Please remember this is not to be taken as
final. 請記得這不是最后的回答。


  321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we
disagree. 讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。


  322 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
為了討論,假設我方不同意。


  323 There is no such published information.


  沒有相關的出版資料。


  324 Such data is confidential.


  這樣的資料為機密資料。


  325 I am not sure such data does exist.


  我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。


  326 It would depend on what is on the list.


  這要看列表內容。


   327 We need them urgently.


  我們急需這些資料。


  328 All right. I will send the information on a
piecemeal basis as we acquire it.


  好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。


  329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.


  330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?


  331 May I speak to your boss?


  332 Give me someone who can speak English.


  333 Is there anyone who can speak English?


  334 I would like to talk with someone in
charge.


  我想請你們負責人講話。


  335 I would like to talk to your chief.


  我想請你們主管講話。


  336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要請王先生講話。


  337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能請李先生講話嗎?


   338 When is he expected to be back?


  他什么時候回來?


  339 Do you know when he will be back?


  340 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be
back? 你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來?


  341 Who is this, please? 請問你是哪一位?


  342 Who is calling, please? 請問你是誰?


  343 May I have your name? 請問你姓名?


  344 Whom are you calling? 你要找誰?


  345 Will you please spell his name for me?


  請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎?


  346 Please say it again. 請再說一遍。


  347 Would you speak a little louder?


  348 Will you speak up, please? 請你大聲一點。


  349 Will you speak more slowly? 請你說慢一點。


  350 Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生現在不在此地。


  351 He is not in now. 他現在不在這里。


  352 He has not come in yet. 他還沒有來。


  353 He will be here in 30 minutes.


  354 He has gone home.


  355 He is in conference. 他正在開會。


  356 May I take your message? 你需要留言嗎?


  357 May I have him call you back?


  要我請他回你電話嗎?


  358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you
like to speak to anyone else?


  抱歉陳先生不在,你要不要跟其他人講話?


  359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.


  我把這個電話轉給陳先生。


  360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find
out his number for you.


  361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.


  真抱歉,讓你久等了。


  362 His extension number is 285.


  他的分機號碼是285。


  363 He is speaking on another phone.


  他正在接聽別的電話。


  364 Would you please take a message?


  請你代我留話好嗎?


  365 Would you like to leave any message?


  你要留什么話嗎?


   366 I would like to place a station-to-station
call.


  我要打一個叫號電話。


  367 I would like to place a person-to-person
call.


  我要打一個叫人電話。


  368 I dont know how to do that.


  我不知道該怎么打。


  369 Will you accept the charge?


  你愿意付電話費用嗎?


  370 Where is the telephone office?


  電話局在什么地方?


  371 Is there a public phone near here?


  這附近有公用電話嗎?


  372 Do you have a coin for the phone?


  你有打電話的硬幣嗎?


  373 How do I call this number?


  這個號碼怎么打?


  374 Do you have a phone book (directory)?


  375 I would like to make a long distance call to
Taibei. 我想打個長途電話到臺北去。


  376 I want to make an overseas call to the United
States? 我想打個越洋長途到美國去。


  377 How much is a call to the United States?


  378 Will you please call me back?


  379 May I use your telephone?


  380 Someone is using the phone.


  有人在用電話。


  381 Do you have an extension?


  你有分機嗎?


  382 We dont have an extension.


  我們沒有分機。


  383 There is a phone booth in the corner.


  在轉角處有個電話亭。


  384 It is a pay phone.


  那是一個付費電話。


  385 Whom do you want to call?


  你要打電話給誰?


   386 I want to make a local call.


  我要打個市內電話。


  387 What is the number?


  388 Call information for the number.


  打查號臺查詢電話號碼。


  389 The phone seems to be out of order.


  電話好像出故障了。


  390 I tried several times to call, but there is no
answer. 我打了幾次,但是沒有人回答。


  391 I m going to dial the number.


  392 The telephone is ringing. 電話鈴響了。


  393 No one is answering the phone..


  394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.


  395 The phone is busy. 電話占線。


  396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.


  抱歉使你久等了。


  397 Who do you want to speak to?


  398 What number are you calling?


  399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.


  總機,你給我接錯號碼了。


  400 Where are you calling from?


  401 Im calling from a public phone.


  我打的是公用電話。


  402 Contact me by telephone. 電話聯系。


  403 I will be in between six and eight.


  我6點至8點都在。


  404 I will be here all night. 我整晚都會在這里。


  405 All right, I will be waiting for you .


  好的,我會等候你的。


  406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?


  407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?


  408 Will you please repeat it?


  409 He has left already .


  410 He is attending a conference now.


  他正在出席會議。


  411 Hello, This is operator.


  喂!我是接線員。


   412 Ill call you up later.


  413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?


  我要和麥考伊先生講話好嗎?


  414 May I use the telephone?


  415 This is Shen calling.


  416 Is that Mr.Shen?


  417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.


  418 Whom do you want to talk to?


  419 Id like to speak to Mr. Jack.


  420 Ill connect you with his office.


  我會打電話到他的公司和你聯絡。


  421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on
.


  抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。


  422 The line is busy. 占線。


  423 No answer. 沒有人接電話。


  424 He is on the phone. 他正在通話。


  425 This telephone line is interrupted. 電話不通。


  426 The wire has got crossed. 電話串線了。


  427 Who is speaking? 請問是誰打來的?


  428 Im afraid you have the wrong number.


  恐怕你打錯號碼了。


  429 Ill calling 265-5822. 打265-5822。


  430 Please ring off. 請掛電話。


  431 Ill call you back.


  432 Let me talk to her over the phone.


  433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?


  434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?


  435 Im going to put on to her. 我會請她回電話。


  436 The voice is not distinct. 聲音不清楚。


  437 Give me a ring at my office.


  打電話到我辦公室。


  438 Id like to make an overseas call to Taibei,
Taiwan by collect call.


  我要打對方付費的電話到臺灣的臺北。


  439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by
person-to-person call?


  我要打到倫敦的叫人電話好嗎?


  440 What is your parts name?


  對方的姓名是什么?


  441 How do you spell your last name?


  你的姓是怎樣拼寫的?


  442 Pound Sterling please.


  請換成英鎊吧。


  443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why
not. Whats your proposition?


  這個,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?


  444 Is there any interest on this money?


  這筆透支要利息嗎?


  445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15
dollars on the 12th of this month.


  是的,先生。本月12日這一天您的帳戶上透支了15美元。


  446 According to the regulations, sir, youll have
to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.


  根據規定,先生,您應該補償銀行付的那筆款了。


  447 I want to buy some travelers checks.


  我想買些旅行支票。


  448 I have been told you have just changed the
interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?


  聽說你們儲蓄率剛調過,是真的嗎?


  449 Have you got your chequebook with you?


  您支票本帶來了沒有?


  450 The amount you want to transfer.


  您要轉帳的金額。


  451 The cheque will be cleared in about three
days.


  大概在3天后,支票就可以兌現了。


  452 I see. Ill go and check.


  噢,原來是這樣,那我再去查查看。


  453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master
card?


  我能否用萬事達卡來兌換些錢嗎?


  454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your
card?


  可以,讓我看看您的卡。


  455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your
passport and exchange memo.


  這是您1000美元所換的人民幣。給您護照和兌換清單。


  456 How much would you like to remit?


  您想匯多少錢?


  457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.


  我想您是匯美元吧?


  458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?


  可以請問匯款的原因嗎?


  459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or
by cable, sir?


  您想要航空信還是電匯,先生?


  460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a
longer time to reach New York Bank.


  那么你要采用信匯,只是信匯匯款到紐約銀行用的時間較長。


  461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out
a receipt?


  請坐一會兒好嗎?我給您開個收據。


  462 Ill take M/T.


  那我就用信匯吧。


   463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3,
please. 匯款300英鎊到倫敦,費用為3英鎊。


  464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks
here?


  打擾了,你們辦理匯款支票嗎?


  465 To whom is the check payable, madam?


  請問支票受款人是誰,夫人?


  466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of
China. Here you are.


  是的,我已得到中國銀行的許可。請過目。


  467 Would you please tell me your phone number so
that well ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?


  您能否把電話號碼告訴我,以便匯款一到就給您打電話?


  468 Yes, your money has arrived.


  噢,您的匯款已經到了。


  469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this
remittance slip.


  好的,先生。請填寫這張匯款通知書。


  470 How much do you charge for sending a cable
transfer to London?


  發一張到倫敦的電匯,要收費多少?


  471 How much do you want to change?


  您想兌換多少?


   472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate
for pound sterling into RMB?


  請你告訴我英鎊兌換人民幣的匯率是多少,好嗎?


  473 Here you are, please check.


  給你,請查一下。


   474 I want to change some British sterling into
Renminbi.


  我想把一些英鎊換成人民幣。


  475 Are you going to use cash or travelers
cheques? 您是用現鈔換呢,還是用旅行支票換?


  476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB
Yuan. 500美元可兌換人民幣4350元。


  477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this
money exchange.


  但兌換這筆外幣,您得另外付5%的手續費。


  478 I beg your pardon.


  請原諒。


  479 We would like to ask you to come here for an
interview.


  我們想約你來參加面試。


  480 Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would
you like to know more about it?


  也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?


  481 Let me tell you about our product.


  關于產品一事讓我向你說明。


  482 This is our most recently developed
product.


  這是我們最近開發的產品。


  483 Wed like to recommend our new home health
monitor.


  我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。


  484 That sounds like the product we had in
mind.


  那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。


  485 Im sure youll be pleased with this
product.


  我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。


  486 Im really positive that this product has all
the features you have always wanted.


  我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。


  487 I strongly recommend this product.


  我強力推薦這種產品。


  488 If I were you, Id choose this product.


  如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。


  489 Weve already had a big demand for this
product.


  這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。


  490 This product is doing very well in foreign
countries.


  這種產品在國外很暢銷。


  491 Our product is competitive in the
international market.


  我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。


  492 Lets move on to what makes our product sell so
well.


  讓我來說明是什么原因使我們的產品銷售得那么好。


  493 Good. Thats just what we want to hear.


  很好,那正是我們想要聽的。


  494 The distinction of our product is its
lightweight.


  我們產品的特點就是它很輕。


  495 Our product is lower priced than the
competition.


  我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。


  496 Our service has been very well-received by our
customers so far.


  到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。


  497 One of the real pluses of this product is that
it is of very high quality and of compact size.


  這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。


  498 Could we see the specifications for the
X200?


  我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?


  499 Certainly. And we also have test results that
were sure youd be interested to see.


  當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。


   500 How about feed-back from your retailers and
consumers?


  你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?


  501 We have that right here in this report.


  在這份報告書內就有。


  502 Could you tell me some more about your market
analysis?


  請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?


  503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime
user will be between 40 and 60.


  好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。


  504 How soon can you have your product ready?


  你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢?


  505 We certainly expect our product to be
available by October 1.


  我們的產品在可在10月1日前準備好。


  506 You havent sold your product in our country so
far, have you?


  到目前為止,你們的產品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎?


  507 Weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not
in an on-going sales campaign.


  我們的產品只在商展時展售,而沒有辦促銷活動。


  508 Youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per
1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?


  你報的價是每1000個要美金800元,如大量訂購有折扣嗎?


  509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for
orders over 5,000 units.


  是的,有折扣,超過5000個我們可給5%的折扣。


  510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages
according to the size of the order.


  根據訂購數量的大小,我們可提供累進的折扣。


  511 We really cant discount the price more than
six percent.


  我們真的無法提供超過6%的折扣。


  512 A discount of six percent is all that Im
authorized to offer you.


  6%的折扣是我權限內所能給你的。


  513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your
product?


  你們提供什么樣的產品保證呢?


  514 A standard one. Replacement during the first
year if all rules for proper use have been followed.


  有一個原則,如果在一年內符合各種使用規定,就可更換。


  515 We offer a life-time guarantee.


  我們提供永久保證。


   516 We have an extended warranty available at
extra cost.


  對于額外價錢我們有較長的保證期限。


  517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both
parts and labor.


  我們的保證是包括更換零件和免費保養。


  518 Tell us about your post-purchase
servicing.


  告訴我們有關你們售后服務的情況。


  519 We use service centers at major stores. They
ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.


  我們采用大店服務中心,他們可把產品運送到我們的國內服務中心維修。


  520 We have a toll-free number for customers to
call.


  我們對顧客提供免費服務電話。


  521 We exchange products under almost all
circumstances.


  在各種情形下我們都可更換產品。


  522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the
capabilities of your product?


  請你把你們產品的性能給我們詳細說明一下好嗎?


  523 How long could the buyer expect your product
to last?


  購買者期望你們產品的使用期是多久呢?


  524 Whats been the consumer reaction to your
product?


  消費者對你們的產品有過什么反映?


  525 Have you marketed your product yet?


  你們的產品尚未推出市場嗎?


  526 Were afraid that your products quality wont
satisfy Chinese customers.


  恐怕你們的產品質量無法使中國顧客滿意。


  527 We feel product quality is high indeed.


  我們認為產品的質量的確很高。


  528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.


  我們認為貴方X200型符合我們的要求。


  529 Im afraid that the item isnt what were looking
for.


  我恐怕這種產品不是我們所要找的。


  530 I think your industrial robots are the best in
the field.


  我認為你們的工業機器人在這領域是最好的。


  531 In my opinion, the product must be priced
under $ 300.


  就我的意見來說,產品價格必須訂在300美元以下。


  532 We feel your product is too specialized for
mass marketing.


  我們認為你們的產品對廣大市場而言太專業化了。


  533 That brings us to the question of price. What
do you have in mind?


  那使我們想起價錢問題,你心目中的價錢是多少?


  534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent
discount for orders over 100.


  我們減少到每臺8.7萬美元,訂購超過100臺給予5%的折扣。


  535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but were
hoping for a higher discount rate.


  單價似乎合理,但我們希望給予更高的折扣率。


  536 Seven percent would be possible for orders
for, say, 500 or more.


  訂購500臺或 500臺以上都不得有可能給予7%的折扣。


  537 Whats the best price youre prepared to offer
for your product?


  你們的產品最優惠的價格是多少呢?


  538 It depends on the quantity ordered.


  這要根據所訂的數量而定。


  539 What do you think will be a fair price for
your product?


  你認為你們產品的價格公平嗎?


  540 How much do you charge per unit?


  你們每件要價多少呢?


  541 Whats your wholesale price on this item?


  這種產品你們的批發價是多少呢?


  542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared
to offer?


  總折扣你們準備提供多少?


  543 That seems quite soon considering the nature
of the product and shipping time.


  考慮到產品的性質和運輸時間那看來太快了。


  544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we
could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.


  其他買主對這貨物很滿意,但如果你能先付40%貨款,我們可以延遲交運。


  545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the
manufacturer, Im afraid.


  運費恐怕要由制造廠商來承擔。


  546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a
penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.


  如果你能保證用懲罰延誤發貨方式準時發貨,你的銷售價我們可以接受。


  547 Whose responsibility are the shipment
charges?


  運費由誰來負責呢?


  548 Who assumes shipment cost?


  誰負擔運費呢?


   549 That would be the responsibility of the
buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.


  那是屬于買方的責任,我們僅承擔提供所有文件的費用。


  550 We would also want you to cover insurance and
the cost of transporting the goods to the port.


  我們也要貴方負責保險以及把貨物運到港口的費用。


  551 In that case, we might need to reopen the
question of prices.


  如果是那樣,我們也許需要重新討論價格。


  552 When could we typically expect delivery?


  我們希望常規的發貨時間是什么時候呢?


  553 What sort of guarantees are there against late
delivery?


  懲罰延遲發貨有什么保證呢?


  554 Please show us the shipping costs for several
possible carries.


  請告訴我們幾種可能的運輸方式的價格。


  555 Well have to check these rates against those
charged by other suppliers.


  我們必須核查一下由其他供應商提供的費率。


  556 Shall we start the meeting now?


  我們現在開始開會好嗎?


  557 Thank you for attending todays meeting.


  謝謝你出席今天的會議。


  558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in
sales.


  在議程上第一件事就是銷售額下降了。


  559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss
possible solutions for the pending issues.


  本次會議的目的就是要討論對懸而未解的問題的可能解決辦法。


  560 Lets look at the agenda and talk the first
item.


  讓我們看一下議程討論第一項。


  561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things
off?


  史密斯先生,你要開始做事了嗎?


  562 Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a
break?


  我們已進行很久了,讓我們休息一下好嗎?


  563 I dont know about the rest of you, but Id like
a break.


  我不知道你們是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。


  564 Lets stop here and continue in about 10
minutes.


  我們暫停一下,10分鐘后繼續。


  565 Well, I think its time we get back to
business.


  哦,我認為我們該回到正題上了。


  566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to
continue our meeting.


  請你們各位就坐好嗎?我們要繼續開會了。


  567 Thats all for today.


  今天就到這兒了。


   568 Lets call it a day.


  讓我們今天就到此為止吧。


  569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week?
Is that okay with everyone?


  下星期二下午怎樣?各位沒有意見吧?


  570 Im sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.


  對不起,星期二我無法參加。


  571 And so, Id like to proceed to the next
stage.


  所以,我要進行下一階段了。


  572 Excuse me, Id like to ask you a question.


  對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?


  573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?


  對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?


  574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a
question.


  對不起我插個嘴,我有一個問題。


  575 Before you go on, I have a question.


  在你接著干之前,我有一個問題。


  576 Im sorry to interrupt, but Id like you to
explain that a little more.


  很抱歉,我插個嘴,我希望你多解釋一些。


  577 Sure, what did you want to know?


  真的,你想知道什么呢?


  578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.


  當然,你什么都可以問。


  579 Do we really have the means to actually pull
this off?


  我們確實有辦法把這事辦成嗎?


  580 Im sorry, but I didnt understand your
question. Could you please restate it?


  對不起,你的問題我沒有理解,請你再說一遍好嗎?


  581 Would you please clarify your question?


  請你把你的問題說清楚好嗎?


  582 I didnt catch that, Could you go over that
again?


  我沒有聽清楚,請你再說明一下好嗎?


  583 Im sorry. I dont get what youre driving
at.


  抱歉,我不明白你的意思。


  584 Could you hold your questions until Ive
finished?


  請你把你的問題留到我把事情做完再問好嗎?


  585 Id appreciate it if youd wait until be end for
questions.


  如果你等我做完再詢問我會感激你的。


  586 Therell be time for questions at the end.


  最后會有時間發問的。


  587 How will we know whether it can have a
positive effect on the company?


  我們怎么會知道它對公司能有積極的效果呢?


  588 Thats a tough question to answer.


  那是一個很難回答的問題。


  589 How much will all this cost?


  一共要花多少錢呢?


   590 I will talk more about that in a moment.


  目前我要多討論那個問題。


  591 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr.
Chen to comment on that.


  我不知道答案,讓我問一下陳先生看他有什么看法。


  592 Ill check into it and get back to you.


  我查對一下然后送還給你。


  593 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.


  我沒有這個數據,但我會找到的。


  594 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for
you.


  那不是我的范圍,但我會為你找出答案。


  595 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.


  那件事我讓蔣先生來答復。


  596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very
satisfying to see so many of you here.


  各位女士各位先生,早上好,在這里見到你們大家使人感到非常滿意。


  597 Today, Id like to show you something which Im
sure youll find interesting.


  今天我要向你們展示一些東西,我相信你們會感興趣的。


  598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this
software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.


  這種軟件的研制超過5000工作小時,今天我很榮辛地向你們展示它。


  599 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.


  今天跟你們說話至感榮幸。


  600 Im Barnard and its my great honor to tell you
about our new product.


  我叫巴納德,能夠向你們說明我們的新產品,我感到非常榮幸。



601 Ive been part of this
project since its beginning. 從一開始我就參與這個計劃。 602 Im Clifton, and Ive been
associated with this project since the beginning. 我叫克里夫敦,從一開始我就參與了這項計劃。 603
Please look at the data o





601 Ive been part of this project since its
beginning.


  從一開始我就參與這個計劃。


  602 Im Clifton, and Ive been associated with this project since the
beginning.


  我叫克里夫敦,從一開始我就參與了這項計劃。


  603 Please look at the data of this first chart.


  請看第一幅圖表的數據。


  604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.


  數據證實此種產品安全有效。


  605 As you can see in this photo, weve retained the same style which was so
popular in this old model.


  正如你在這張圖片上所看到的,同風格的這種舊型產品非常流行,我們保留了它。


  606 Now, were doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesnt
wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.


  現在我們正在做一些改進,使皮質變得堅韌而不致有皺紋,變干或產生磨損。


  607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with
less input time.


  這種X2500型的特點就是減少輸入時間,使資料更為順暢。


  608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and
easier to use.


  與舊型機比較我們的新型價格便宜且更容易操作。


  609 Its available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and
department stores as well.


  有各種大小型號,在便利商店和百貨公司均有。


  610 This is a revolutionary new product.


  這是一種革命性的新產品。


  611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.


  X2500將會改變你在辦公室的工作。


  612 We now have five different models to choose from.


  我們現在有五種不同的型號供你選擇。


  613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, Id be happy to answer any questions that you
might have.


  各位女士各位先生,現在你們有任何問題我都樂意答復。


  614 Are there any questions?


  還有什么問題嗎?


  615 Do you have any questions at this point?


  就這一點你們還有什么問題嗎?


  616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?


  如果你們沒有問題了,我可以進行下一階段嗎?


  617 Now, Id be happy to answer your questions.


  現在,我樂意答復你們的問題。


  618 Id like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may
have.


  我樂意接受任何人提出的任何問題。


  619 Your question is how we developed our product?


  你的問題是我們是如何發展我們的產品?


  620 For those of you that didnt hear it, the question was how soon we could
expect the product to be on sale.


  你們并未聽說過,問題是產品多快能上市。


  621 When can we expect its delivery?


  什么時間能發貨呢?


  622 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the
end of the month.


  產品已投產了,所以月底前你可以獲得。


  623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?


  你希望此種商品何時上市出售呢?


  624 Whats the suggested retail price?


  建議零售價格是多少呢?


  625 What do you expect it to go for?


  你們的試銷情況如何?


  626 How did you decide that product was safe?


  你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?


  627 Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?


  你憑什么相信產品是安全的?


  628 Id like to know how you reached your conclusions.


  我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。


  629 How much will it cost?


  這種商品成本價是多少?


  630 Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.


  我們訂價為98美元,幾乎少于競爭對手30%。


  621 When can we expect its delivery?


  什么時間能發貨呢?


  622 Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the
end of the month.


  產品已投產了,所以月底前你可以獲得。


  623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?


  你希望此種商品何時上市出售呢?


  624 Whats the suggested retail price?


  建議零售價格是多少呢?


  625 What do you expect it to go for?


  你們的試銷情況如何?


  626 How did you decide that product was safe?


  你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?


  627 Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?


  你憑什么相信產品是安全的?


  628 Id like to know how you reached your conclusions.


  我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。


  629 How much will it cost?


  這種商品成本價是多少?


  630 Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.


  我們訂價為98美元,幾乎少于競爭對手30%。


  631 What does the test marketing show?


  試銷說明了什么?


  632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share
points can be expected.


  這在所有市場銷售良好,所以獲得三成的市場占有率是指日可待的。


  633 Id say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the
month.


  我得說預定發貨日期應該在本月底。


  634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.


  下個月底好像是最佳的銷售日。


  635 Were aiming its price for $ 98.


  我們訂價為98美元。


  636 To answer the first part of your question, Id like to say that our
studies were very extensive.


  你問題的第一部分,我要說的就是我們的研究非常廣泛。


  637 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the
last page of the report.


  如果你還有問題的話,請和報告最后一頁名單上的人員聯系。


   638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?


  對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍戴衛斯嗎?


  639 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.


  是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。


  640 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?


  對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫梅耶史先生嗎?


  641 Im Dennis. I am here to meet you today.


  我是丹尼斯,今天我到這里來接你。


  642 Im Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.


  我是唐納德,上次你來臺灣時我們見過面。


  643 Im Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.


  我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。


  644 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?


  你坐的班機怎么樣?還舒服嗎?


  645 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.


  班機很好,就是時間太長了。


  646 Did you have a good flight?


  你旅途愉快嗎?


  647 Not really, Im afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a
lot of bad weather.


  不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。


  648 How was your flight?


  你的航班怎樣?


  649 Did you get any sleep on the plane?


  你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?


  650 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?


  華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?


  651 No, I dont. Will it be a problem?


  不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?


  652 I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some
calls.


  我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。


  653 Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.


  我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。


  654 Weve booked a Western-style room for you.


  我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。


  655 Lets go to the station to get a train into town.


  我們到火車站去乘車進城。


  656 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?


  從此地去臺北要很久嗎?


  657 Its about an hour.


  大概要一個小時。


  658 Well get a taxi from the station.


  我們到火車站乘出租車。


  659 Theres a shuttle bus we can use.


  我們可搭乘機場班車。


  660 Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.


  我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。


  661 You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?


  你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?


  662 That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a
little tired.


  那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。


  663 Would you like to have some dinner?


  你想吃飯嗎?


  664 What would you like to eat?


  你想吃什么呢?


  665 Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.


  我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。


  666 If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.


  如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。


  667 Have you had breakfast yet?


  你吃過早餐了嗎?


  668 Yes. It was delicious.


  是的,味道很好。


  669 Good. Lets go to the office.


  好的,我們去辦公室吧。


  670 How is your room?


  你的房間怎樣?


  671 Did you sleep well last night?


  你昨晚睡得好嗎?


  672 Why dont we go to the office now?


  為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?


  673 Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.


  我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鐘。


  674 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here
by 3:00.


  參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鐘以前回到這里。


  675 Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the
factory twice this year already.


  我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。


   676 Id like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in
particular youd like to know?


  我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?


  677 We have some reports to show you for background information.


  我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。


  678 Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?


  你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?


  679 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide
average.


  是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。


  680 Id like to explain what makes this factory special.


  我要向你說明本工廠的特性。


  681 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.


  這是我們的全自動化工廠。


  682 Its the most up-to-date in the industry.


  這是同業中最新型的。


  683 Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.


  通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%。


  684 Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?


  請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?


  685 Im afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this
section.


  恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。


  686 Im not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to
that.


  關于那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。


  687 Let me direct that question to the manager.


  讓我直接問經理好了。


  688 Im not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more
knowledgeable.


  那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。


  689 Yes, Id like to know your daily production.


  是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。


  690 Is there anything youd like to know?


  你想知道什么?


  691 Is there anything I can explain fully?


  有什么事情要我詳細說明的嗎?


  692 What did you think of our factories?


  你認為我們的工廠怎樣?


  693 I was impressed very much.


  我有深刻的印象。


  694 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.


  我們占用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。


  695 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the
factory.


  你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。


  696 I want to purchase some computers from your company.


  我想從貴公司購買一些電腦。


  697 We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you
give us some idea about your price?


  我們對貴方的印花真絲圍巾很感興趣,請介紹一下貴方的價格好嗎?


  698 Wed like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this
line.


  我們想了解一下你方在這方面的供貨能力及銷售條件。


  699 We are in great need of Grade A.


  我們急需一等品。


  700 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.


  如果一等品無貨,二等品也可以。


  701 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the
quantity we need.


  我們知道貴方是主要煤炭出口商,能滿足我們的需求量。


  702 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.


  請您把商品貨號告訴我們。


  703 Could you give me an indication of the price?


  您能提供一個參考價嗎?


  704 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are
interested in.


  希望貴方對我們感興趣的工藝品報一下價。


  705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?


  你們報船上交貨價還是到岸價?


  706 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.


  請接到我們的詢價單后馬上給我們報價。


  707 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen
carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.


  目前我們的一些客戶對你們的純毛地毯頗有興趣,并詢問其質量和價格。


  708 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand
bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones
with details.


  我們正打算訂購你方的飛鴿牌自行車。如果你們能給我們(購買)200臺的詳細報盤將不勝感激。


  709 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens
and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.


  請寄給我們有關你方英雄牌自來水筆和圓球筆的資料,以便我們向顧客介紹你們的產品。


  710 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at
this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.


  我們認為你方的春蘭牌空調機在這里會很暢銷,希望很快收到你們的樣品。


  711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.


  請寄給我們貴方的石英鐘價目單。


  712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive
quotations are acceptable.


  必須一開始就講清的是,有競爭力的報價可以接受。


  713 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we havent
received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly
appreciated.


  上述詢價已于10月10日發往你方,可是我們到現在還沒收到你方答復,請早日發盤不甚感謝。


  714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.


  我們期待你方對我方的詢盤做出答復。


  715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.


  我們對貴方的竹制品質量充滿信心。


  716 If you dont have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest
equivalent.


  如果貴方沒有所要求質量的產品,請提供與之最接近的產品。


  717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so
that we can work out the offers.


  感謝貴方詢價。請告訴我們貴方所需數量以便我方報價。


  718 I dont think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how
many you can supply.


  我認為價格不成問題。最重要的是你方能供貨多少。


  719 Youd better give us a rough idea of your price.


  您最好給我們一個粗略的價格。


  720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an
order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.


  我們對你方的產品非常滿意,正欲訂購。我們定單的大小主要取決于你方的價格。


  721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we
shall send you our order.


  如果你方價格比其他競爭對手的優惠,我們將向你們訂貨。


  722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to
help us make the decision.


  能否告知這些電熱器的價格,以便我們作出決定。


  723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.


  請告知可供現貨的數量。


  724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the
goods.


  我們急于知道貴方多長時間能交貨。


  725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big
quantities.


  相信由于我方大量訂購貴方能報最優惠價格。


  726 We trust you can meet our requirements.


  相信貴方能滿足我們的要求。


  727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and
assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.


  希望這將是我們互利商業往來的良好開端。我們保證將對貴方的報價予以認真的考慮。


  728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional
quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.


  我們通常給予20%的商業折扣,外加訂貨1000件以上的數量折扣。


  729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a
document.-against-acceptance basis.


  我們還想指出我們主要以承兌交單方式結帳。


  730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or
trade discounts.


  若能告知你方是否給現金折扣或商業折扣,將不勝感激。


  731 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to
know what quantity discounts you allow.


  我方將定期大量訂購,因此想知道你方給多少數量折扣。


  732 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery
within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with
you.


  貴方若能報優惠價并保證在收到定單后4周內交貨,我方將定期訂購。


  733 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential
and hope you can offer us that guarantee.


  我們想指出圣誕節前交貨很重要并希望貴方能就此向我們作出保證。


  734 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this
trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery
dates.


  即期交貨很重要,因為這種貨流轉很快。所以我們需要你方保證及時交貨。


  735 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese
chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end
of May?


  欣悉你方是中國瓷器出口商。能否給我方供應300套餐具,五月底前交貨。


  736 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax
indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of
shipment.


  我們欲購中國茶。請用電傳給我們報最好價,并說明產地、包裝、可供數量及最早發貨日期。


  737 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for
dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.


  請報FOB價,注明郵寄包裹途經青島至大連的郵資。


  738 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order
exceeding 400 sets?


  能否告知定貨超過400臺你方所能給的折扣。


  739 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you
will make some special concessions.


  由于我方將定期大批量訂購,希望貴方作出一些特殊的讓步。


  740 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would
make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.


  我們是通過取得傭金來進行商業活動的。從你方價格中收取傭金,便于我方推銷。即便只有2%或3%也行。


  741 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. Wed rather have you
quote us FOB prices.


  得知你方報的都是到岸價,希望能給我們報船上交貨價。


  742 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you
require?


  請告知你方大概要訂多少?


   743 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send
you our price list for your reference.


  我們經營微波爐出口業務,現冒昧給你方寄去我方報價單供參考。


  744 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were
impressed with our selection of toys.


  我們很高興收到你方8月6日來函得知你方對我們的玩具非常感興趣。


  745 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and
in particular the teenager market which you specified.


  我們有各種各樣適合各個年齡層次的羊毛衫,特別是您專門提到的青少年市場。


  746 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you
asked for in your inquiry.


  我們工廠完全可以生產出你方詢價單中要求的2000件貨品。


  747 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your
delivery date.


  我們可提供現貨并按你方所定日期交貨。


  748 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport
facilities you require.


  很高興告訴您你方要求的運輸設備我方可以發貨。


  749 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.


  我們可提供送貨上門服務。


  750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on
the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.


  我們可以向您保證我方產品是當今市場上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。


  751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF
New York.


  隨函附上我方最新的產品目錄及CIF紐約報價單。


  752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.


  貴方所要樣品另行郵寄。


  753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without
delay.


  我方此類商品的存貨有限,請盡快訂貨。


   754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our
products.


  這兒有一份價目單和介紹說明我方產品的小冊子。


  755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little
ironing, and allows variations in patterns.


  現在我們的服裝都是滌棉料的,質地堅韌,不用熨燙并且花樣繁多。


  756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will
be dealt with promptly.


  希望盡快收到貴方答復,我們保證及時處理對方定單。


  757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.


  希望我們能就此價格達成交易。


  758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time
being.


  很抱歉目前我們不能報盤。


  759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now
because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.


  謝謝貴方詢價,但我們不能馬上發盤,因為目前我們得不到合適的原料。


  760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we cant make
you a direct offer.


  因為湯姆李是我方產品在韓國的獨家代理人,所以我們不能直接向您發盤。


  761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer
terminates on 20th July.


  上周我們報價的貨物現已售完,所以,此報價在7月20日終止。


  762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend
only to attract that upper end of the market.


  我方已不再生產純棉襯衫因為其零售價格只能吸引高檔消費者。


  763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering
you the following subject to our final confirmation.


  關于貴方9月29日的詢價信,我方就如下產品報價,以我方最后確認為準。


  764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer
will remain open within 3 days.


  應你方要求,我方就如下產品報價,此報價3日內有效。


  765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as
follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.


  根據你方要求,我方很高興就如下商品向你方特殊報價,希望不久能收到你方的試訂單。


  766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.


  這是我方對每項產品的CIF上海的正式報價。


  767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later
than December 15.


  此報盤為實盤,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答復為準。


  768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the
terms and prices should be negotiated anew.


  此盤有效期至2月10日,超過此期限條件及價格需重新協商。


   769 This price is subject to change without notice.


  此價格可以不經通知自行調整。


  770 The offer isnt subject to prior sale.


  本報盤以貨物未售出為條件。


  771 We are cabling you our new price for our AIWA Brand Walkman. The new
price will be effective tomorrow.


  現電傳給貴方我方愛華牌隨身聽的新價格。新價格明天生效。


  772 This offer must be withdrawn if we havent received your reply within
five days.


  如果5天之內我方未必到貴方答復,該盤撤消。


  773 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since
24th April.


  按你方要求,我方報價有效期延長5日,從4月24日起。


  774 As this is a special offer, we hope you wont miss this
opportunity.


  因這是特殊報價,希望您不要錯失良機。


  775 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our
general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.


  請注意我方所報的都是CIF 價,這是我方一貫作法,希望你方能接受。


  776 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our
written acceptance.


  此報盤沒有約束力,所有定單以我方書面接受為準。


  777 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders
received on or before 31st May.


  5月31日或此前收到的訂單,我們都按價目單上的價格給10%的折扣。


  778 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50
pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.


  我們可以給你方報毛價,每一百件38.5英鎊含運費。這些貨物免收增值稅。


  779 We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after
which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.


  我們給您報價每件8英鎊,有效期20天,過期價格增加5%。


  780 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at
todays rate of exchange.


  這個型號的錄音機,按今天匯率,每臺2500比利時法郎。


  781 I think your price is on the high side.


  我認為貴方價格偏高。


  782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.


  你方價格比去年高出20%。


  783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at
this price.


  如果我們按這個價格購買,將很能難推銷。


  784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.


  這種商品的競爭非常激烈。


  785 We cant persuade the end-users to buy your products at this
price.


  按這個價格,我們不能說服用戶購買你們的產品。


  786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I
believe.


  我認為要做成這筆交易,您至少要降價4%。


  787 The German quotation is lower than yours.


  德國報價比你們的低。


  788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap
prices in large quantities.


  您知道有的國家對這種商品正在削價拋售。


   789 Id like to point out that your original price exceeded the market
price already. We cannot accept it.


  我想指出提你方原始價格已經超出市場價格。我們不能接受。


  790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me
your cards and put them on the table.


  如果您確有誠意與我們做生意,請攤牌吧。


  791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other
suppliers.


  如果您的價格難以接受,我們的客戶就會轉向其他的供應商。


  792 If you insist on your original price, Im afraid you will have little
chance to get the business.


  如果您堅持原來的價格,恐怕您獲得這筆交易的可能性極小。


  793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14%
cheaper.


  別的供應商有和這幾乎相同的貨,價格便宜10%至14%。


  794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate
acceptance.


  市場在萎縮,我們建議你方馬上接受。


  795 Im glad that weve settled the price.


  很高興我們就價格達成了共識。


  796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be
the forerunner of other transactions in future.


  非常感謝貴方的努力與合作,希望這只是我們今后業務往來的開端。


  797 Whats your counter-offer?


  您的還價是多少?


  798 Its impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone
up in recent years.


  不可能,您可能注意到了近年來原材料的價格上漲了。


  799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is
quite reasonable.


  和國際市場價格相比,我方報價相比較合理。


  800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get
from our competitors, Im afraid.


  恐怕我方報價比您從我方競爭對手那兒得到的報價更優惠。


  801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price
reasonable.


  如果您把質量考慮進去的話,您會發現我方價格是合理的。


  802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce
competition.


  我們保證提供能經得起激烈競爭的高質量產品。


  803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.


  就合同方面我還有些問題要問。


  804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some
concessions.


  我們總是愿意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。


  805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to
make.


  對這些條款有何意見,請盡管提,不必客氣。


  806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?


  你認為合同有問題嗎?


  807 Wed like you to consider our request once again.


  我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。


  808 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of
the contract.


  我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。


  809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under
contract turned out to be very successful.


  就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。


  810 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the
contract.


  我們無法同意對合同工的變動和修改。


  811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing
the contract.


  我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最后一輪談判。


  812 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations
of both parties.


  就合同雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什么意見。


  813 Thats international practice. We cant break it.


  這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。


  814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.


  我們可以重新考慮修改合同。


   815 Well have to discuss about the total contract price.


  我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。


  816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?


  你們認為結算方式合適嗎?


  817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the
problems as regards the signing of the contract.


  我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。


  818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.


  這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。


  819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about
the terms?


  請仔細閱讀合同草案,并就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?


  820 When will the contract be ready?


  合同何時準備好?


  821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in
duplicate and return to us for our file.


  請會簽第156號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。


  822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同會航郵給你們簽字。


  823 Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to
avoid anything missing?


  你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什么嗎?


   824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next
week?


  我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下周簽合同如何?


  825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be
settled amicably through friendly negotiation.


  所有在運輸途中引起的糾紛都將通過友好協商,妥善加以解決。


  826 Well ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the
contract.


  我們將按合同條款交貨。


  827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the
contract stipulation.


  你盡管放心,我們將按合同規定如期裝船。


  828 Theyve promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300
bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.


  他們已承諾那300輛自行車的質量和數量一定與合同規定相吻合。


  829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.


  我們確信合同會順利執行的。


  830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of
the contract will be strictly observed.


  機器將用最好的材料生產,合同的規定也將得以嚴格履行。


  831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute
the contract.


  合同雙方有義務履行合同。


  832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not
accepted to execute the contract only partially.


  除非有什么突然的政局變化,否則執行部分合同不能被接受。


  833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.
任何違背合同之事都是不利的。


  834 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract. 買主有權撤消合同。


  835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as
has been stated in the penalty clause.


  任何背棄合同的行為將受到懲罰,這已在處罰條款里寫得很清楚了。


   836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in
delivery.


  由于貴方交貨拖延,我方要求取消合同。


  837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the
seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.


  如果賣方不能在信用證有效期內交貨的話,買方有權單方面取消合同。


  838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.


  如果沒有什么正當理由,你們不應撕毀合同。


  839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because youve failed to
fulfil your part of it.


  我們完全有理由取消合同,因為你們沒有完成應遵守的合同內容,履行合同。


  840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot
execute it.


  如果一方不履行合同,另一方有權取消合同。


  841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been
signed by both parties.


  一般來講,合同一經雙方簽訂就不得更改。


  842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the
unexpected situation.


  由于這種難以預料的情況,合同中的有關條款不得不做些修改。


  843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new
one?


  這個合同將到期,我們來談談新合同的事宜吧。


  844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.


  包裝直接關系到產品的銷售。


  845 Packing will help push the sales.


  包裝有助于推銷產品。


  846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.


  買方通常很注意包裝。


  847 Different articles require different forms of packing.


  不同商品需要不同的包裝。


  848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.


  一般來說,買方應承擔包裝費用。


  849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?


  包裝占貨物總成本的百分比是多少?


  850 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.


  包裝必須很堅固,能承受野蠻裝卸。


  851 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during
transit.


  堅固的包裝可以防止貨物在運輸途中受到任何損失。


  852 Cartons are seaworthy.


  紙箱適合海運。


  853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and
tasteful design is of prime importance.


  人們購買這種商品通常用來贈親友,所以精美高雅的設計至關重要。


  854 Wed like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.


  我們很想聽聽你們在包裝方面有什么意見。


  855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and
shipping marks?


  有關包裝運輸嘜頭的條款你們有什么異議嗎?


  856 Well pack the goods according to your instruction.


  我們將按你方的要求進行包裝。


  857 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.


  貨物將用細刨花包裝,以防損壞。


  858 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons. 應采取措施加固紙箱。


  859 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.


  我們非常歡迎大家對包裝方面提出建議。


  860 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign
clients.


  許多國外客戶已經認可了我們標準化的包裝。


  861 Its urgent to improve the packing.


  必須馬上改進包裝。


  862 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.


  包裝費用未算在報價中。


  863 To minimize any possible damage, weve packed our goods in the way to
suit for long sea-voyage.


  為使損失減少到最低限度,我們對貨物的包裝足以承受長途海運。


  864 Please make an offer indicating the packing.


  請報價并說明包裝情況。


  865 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.


  請保證貨物不受潮。


  866 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the
American people.


  我們希望你們的設計和顏色對美國人具有巨大吸引力。


  867 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by
sea.


  這種箱子不適合裝茶具海運。


  868 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.


  我們想知道你們如何包裝這些真絲襯衫。


  869 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not
strong enough to be shipped.


  雖然這些紙箱輕便、易拿,但我們認為它們在運輸中不太結實。


  870 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special
instructions from our agents.


  除非你們收到我方代理的特別指示,否則請用正常出口集裝箱。


  871 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.


  所有包內都有一層防水內襯。


  872 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us
within 2 weeks.


  如果木條箱兩星期內不歸還,則每只箱扣罰五美元。


  873 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration
and jarring.


  堅固的木箱和箱內嚴密的填充可防止木箱受震、開裂。


   874 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20
litres.


  這些貨物分別裝入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。


  875 Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be
retained without charge for two months.


  50升的瓶子應是最經濟的尺碼,這些瓶子可免費保存兩個月。


  876 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable
size for shipment.


  你們定單上的各種貨物被打成各種大小不同的捆兒,以便于運輸。


  877 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in
stacks of 4.


  請將每個紙箱重量限制在15公斤內,并將每 4箱一組用鐵條兒固定起來。


  878 Each item is to be wrapped separately in gerase-paper.


  每件貨物應單獨用油紙包好。


  879 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.


  每只木箱體積不應超過 1.5m*1m*1m。


  880 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.


  每只木條箱內裝4只大瓶子將空余處填滿。


  881 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly
observed.


  請嚴格遵守包裝及商標的細則。


  882 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and
should be fixed to the boxes.


  為便于搬運,繩子或鐵把手不可缺少,并將其固定在箱子上。


  883 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited
on return.


  包裝費中有 1美元是包裝桶的費用,此費用在桶還給我們時可退回。


  884 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the
carton consolidated with metal angles.


  紙箱外加了兩道箍,每個箱角都用金屬角加固。


  885 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.


  泡沫塑料用來防止擠壓。


  886 Its essential to choose the right means of transportation.


  選擇合適的運輸方式很重要。


  887 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air
freight.


  為了確保迅速交貨,我方要求此訂貨用空運。


  888 Generally speaking, its cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by
rail.


  總的來說,海運比鐵路運輸更便宜,但速度慢一些。


  889 Its faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.


  空運較快但運費較高。


  890 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express
shipment.


  由于我方急需這批貨物,我方堅持使用快遞裝運。


  891 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.


  由于商品的性質,我方只能使用公路運輸。


  892 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the
additional charge.


  如果顧客堅持用卡車以外的運輸工具,就必須負擔額外費用。


  893 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.


  貨物將在香港轉船。


  894 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not
more than 5%.


  貨物裝船時可能會有一些數量出入,但不會超過5%。


  895 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope
that partial shipment is allowed.


  為了便于我方備貨裝船,希望允許分批發運。


  896 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the
port.


  由于港口工人罷工,交貨只好推遲。


  897 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met
unexpected difficulties.


  恕延期貨船,因為我們廠家遇到了預料不到的困難。


  898 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your
care.


  我們認為貨物是在你方保管時受到損害的。


  899 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a
heater.


  看來貨物未受到細心的處理,并且被放置于加熱器附近。


  900 Im afraid I have some rather bad news for you.


  我恐怕有些很壞的消息要告訴你。



上門補習


(繼續閱讀...)
文章標籤

be a tutor 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(890)

  • 個人分類:be a tutor
▲top
  • 12月 14 週二 201012:10
  • 商務英語中最容易犯的5個錯誤





補習-商務英語中最容易犯的5個錯誤







http://tutor.zoapcon.com/-be a
tutor
 











補習介紹商務英語中最容易犯的5個錯誤: 密切注意這些單詞的拼寫和重音!“Personnel”是個名詞意思是公司的職員。例如“Our
company has the best personnel in the
industry.”重音落在單詞的末尾。“Personal”是個形容詞意思是私人或是個人






 Personal vs. Personnel


  密切注意這些單詞的拼寫和重音!Personnel是個名詞意思是公司的職員。例如Our company has the best personnel
in the industry.重音落在單詞的末尾。Personal是個形容詞意思是私人或是個人。I'm requesting a day of annual
leave for personal reasons.重音容落在單詞的開頭。如果你不仔細,你就可能說成personal meeting而不是personnel
meeting.


  Executive


  executive是公司的管理人員。如果你正在向訪客或是客戶介紹你公司的高層executives,那就要注意單詞的發音嘍!如果你將重音落在
u上,那么executive馬上就聽起來象execute - 將某人殺死或判死刑。


  Present? Presentate? Presentation?


  當你作presentation時present信息。Present是個動詞意思是將某物呈現給別人。presentation是常在商務中推出新信息時使用的一種形式。許多人-就算是一些英語的本土人士-
認為presentate是 presentation.的動詞形式。不要犯同樣的錯誤!


  I look forward to hearing from you.


  這個短語通常用于商務信件中。但是學習英語者常寫成,I look forward to hear from
you.這不正確并且讓英語本土人士聽起來有些滑稽。動詞 hear在這個短語中總是要有ing的。


  Headquarters and Information


  許多的英語學習者把headquarters這個單詞的s漏掉而在information.后加上了s。Headquarters是個單數名詞意思是公司的總部:I'm
going to headquarters this weekend to meet with the CEO.
Headquarters是個微妙的單詞因為它是以s.結尾的。看起來象是個復數名詞!但是漏掉s會把headquarters變成個動詞,to
headquarter.





上門補習


(繼續閱讀...)
文章標籤

be a tutor 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(29)

  • 個人分類:be a tutor
▲top
  • 12月 14 週二 201012:09
  • The Bald Man and the Fly





補習-The Bald Man and the Fly














A FLY bit the bare head of a Bald Man who,
endeavoring to destroy
it, gave himself a heavy slap. Escaping, the Fly said
mockingly,
You who have wished to revenge, even with death, the Prick of
a
tiny insect, see what you have done to yourself to add insult
to
injury?' The Bald Man replied, I can easily make peace with
myself,
because I know there was no intention to hurt. But you,
an ill-favored and
contemptible insect who delights in sucking
human blood, I wish that I could
have killed you even if I had
incurred a heavier penalty.
[Revenge
will hurt the avenger]



(繼續閱讀...)
文章標籤

be a tutor 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(7)

  • 個人分類:tutor
▲top
  • 12月 14 週二 201012:09
  • The Cat and the Mice





補習-The Cat and the Mice














A CERTAIN HOUSE was overrun with Mice. A Cat,
discovering this,
made her way into it and began to catch and eat them one by
one.
Fearing for their lives, the Mice kept themselves close in
their
holes. The Cat was no longer able to get at them and perceived
that
she must tempt them forth by some device. For this purpose
she jumped upon a
peg, and suspending herself from it, pretended
to be dead. One of the Mice,
peeping stealthily out, saw her and
said, Ah, my good madam, even though you
should turn into a
meal-bag, we will not come near you.
He who is
once deceived is doubly cautious



(繼續閱讀...)
文章標籤

be a tutor 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(3)

  • 個人分類:tutor
▲top
  • 12月 14 週二 201012:09
  • The Astronomer





補習-The Astronomer














AN ASTRONOMER used to go out at night to observe
the stars. One
evening, as he wandered through the suburbs with his
whole
attention fixed on the sky, he fell accidentally into a deep
well.
While he lamented and bewailed his sores and bruises, and
cried loudly for
help, a neighbor ran to the well, and learning
what had happened said: Hark
ye, old fellow, why, in striving to
pry into what is in heaven, do you not
manage to see what is on
earth?'



(繼續閱讀...)
文章標籤

be a tutor 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(0)

  • 個人分類:tutor
▲top
  • 12月 14 週二 201012:08
  • The Ass, the Fox, and the Lion





補習-The Ass, the Fox, and the Lion














THE ASS and the Fox, having entered into
partnership together for
their mutual protection, went out into the forest to
hunt. They
had not proceeded far when they met a Lion. The Fox,
seeing
imminent danger, approached the Lion and promised to contrive
for
him the capture of the Ass if the Lion would pledge his word not
to
harm the Fox. Then, upon assuring the Ass that he would not
be injured, the
Fox led him to a deep pit and arranged that he
should fall into it. The Lion,
seeing that the Ass was secured,
immediately clutched the Fox, and attacked
the Ass at his
leisure.
Never trust your enemy



(繼續閱讀...)
文章標籤

be a tutor 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(1)

  • 個人分類:tutor
▲top
  • 12月 14 週二 201012:08
  • The Ass, the Cock, and the Lion





補習-The Ass, the Cock, and the Lion














AN ASS and a Cock were in a straw-yard together
when a Lion,
desperate from hunger, approached the spot. He was about
to
spring upon the Ass, when the Cock (to the sound of whose voice
the
Lion, it is said, has a singular aversion) crowed loudly, and
the Lion fled
away as fast as he could. The Ass, observing his
trepidation at the mere
crowing of a Cock summoned courage to
attack him, and galloped after him for
that purpose. He had run
no long distance, when the Lion, turning about,
seized him and
tore him to pieces.
False confidence often leads
into danger.



(繼續閱讀...)
文章標籤

be a tutor 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(1)

  • 個人分類:tutor
▲top
«1...17181926»

個人資訊

be a tutor
暱稱:
be a tutor
分類:
時尚美妝
好友:
累積中
地區:

熱門文章

  • (80)牛肉新吃法--沙茶牛肉醬

文章分類

  • business center (25)
  • job hunter (30)
  • tutor (38)
  • be a tutor (53)
  • gift (53)
  • wiseman (53)
  • 未分類文章 (1)

最新文章

  • 保利地產實際控制人增持
  • 保利地產十月銷售超25億
  • 保利地產上半年簽約面積和金額同比大增160%
  • 保利地產三季度130億元圈地
  • 保利地產三季度末存貨達417億
  • “第12屆亞洲建筑師大會 上海論壇”隆重舉行
  • “第17屆全國版畫作品展”征稿啟事
  • “第二屆華帝熱水器工業設計大獎賽”增加獎金金額
  • “第二屆海寧·中國經編服裝設計大賽”正式啟動
  • “第八屆香港鞋款設計比賽”頒獎典禮舉行

動態訂閱

文章精選

文章搜尋

誰來我家

參觀人氣

  • 本日人氣:
  • 累積人氣: